Guidance on the collection and use personal information.
Personal Information Collection Range
Membership registration procedures are required for saving the search environment provided by KISTI, using original problem public service, alimmy service in areas of interest, and favorites. If you want to use KISTI's membership service, you must enter the following information and there is no restriction on service use based on the input status of the selected item.
1 The scope of personal information collected during membership registration
○ General users
- Required items: ID, sex, name, birth date, password, address type, postal code, address, remaining address, phone number (mobile phone), SMS reception status, E-mail, E-mail reception status, service classification, agency, receiving method
- Choice: Career, degree, major, department/ department
○ Users of the cooperative organization
- Required items: ID, sex, name, birth date, password, address type, postal code, address, remaining address, phone number (mobile phone), SMS reception status, E-Mail, E-Mail reception status, service classification, service use category, department/ department/ department, study number, and receiving method.
- Choice: Job, degree, major, area of interest
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
1 KISTI can use e-mails and addresses collected through member registration to collect user opinions, such as events and surveys.
2 In addition, you can collect your name, address, and phone number for the event and the users who participate in the survey. This is to provide the user with gifts and better service.
3 Personal information collected through membership registration is used for better service provision during the specified retention period.However, personal information collected through events, surveys, etc. is destroyed without delay.
Personal information retention period and period of use period
1 The personal information processing and holding period of the NDSL is until the withdrawal of the member. You can keep it only if you agree after a re-operation process every two years.
※ However, statutes such as the Consumer Protection Act, Electronic Financial Transactions Act, and the Communications Secrets Protection Act stipulate storage of information for a certain period of time as follows.
- laws on consumer protection in e-commerce, etc.
Records on contract or subscription withdrawal, etc. : Storage for 5 years
Records on Payment and Supply of Goods: Storage for 5 years
Records on consumer complaint or dispute handling: Storage for 3 years
- Electronic financial transaction law
Records on Electronic Finance: Storage for 5 Years
- the Communications Secrets Protection Act
Login record: 3 months
Information on the rights and disadvantages of refusing to agree to the collection of personal information
* You can refuse to collect personal information required. If you refuse to agree, you cannot sign
* Selection is used for the purpose of improving service quality. If an item is entered, it is deemed to have agreed to use the item, but there is no restriction on service use even if the item is not entered.
※ As above, you have the right to refuse consent to handle personal information.
However, the use of certain services, such as membership, may be restricted if the consent is rejected.
Since this service is necessary for the provision of NDSL services, you need to give consent to the service.