Membership is required in order to use the ACOMS(Peer-Review System) provided by KISTI. Several personal information must be entered for the purpose of Peer-Review and management of the Manuscript, which can only be used for service purposes.
○ The scope of personal information collected during membership registration
- Required Items : ID(E-mail), Name, Address(Affiliation, Country& City)
- Choice : ORCID, Sex, Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, FAX Number, Department/School, Position, Area of Major
○ Purpose of collecting and using personal information
① 1 KISTI can use e-mails and addresses collected through member registration to collect user opinions, such as events and surveys.
② In addition, you can collect your name, address, and phone number for the event and the users who participate in the survey. This is to provide the user with gifts and better service.
③ Personal information collected through membership registration is used for better service provision during the specified retention period.However, personal information collected through events, surveys, etc. is destroyed without delay.
○ Personal information retention period and period of use period
① The personal information processing and holding period of the ACOMS is until the withdrawal of the member. You can keep it only if you agree after a re-operation process every two years.
○ Information on the rights and disadvantages of refusing to agree to the collection of personal information
① You can refuse to collect personal information required. If you refuse to agree, you cannot sign
② Selection is used for the purpose of improving service quality. If an item is entered, it is deemed to have agreed to use the item, but there is no restriction on service use even if the item is not entered.
※ As above, you have the right to refuse consent to handle personal information.
However, the use of certain services, such as membership, may be restricted if the consent is rejected.
Since this service is necessary for the provision of ACOMS services, you need to give consent to the service