- Is the article sufficiently novel and interesting to warrant publication?
- Does the study extend previous research in an original way?
- Is the research question an important one?
- Are the findings important enough to warrant publication?
- Is the article clearly laid out?
- Do authors clearly state their hypothesis, describe the methodology, and explain the findings?
- Is the article well-written?
- Are figures and tables adequate and complementary to the content?
- Is the subject area of the paper in your field of expertise?
- How familiar are you with literature in the field?
- accept, accept w/ revision, rereview after revision, reject
Confidential Comments to the Editor
Comments to the Author
- Originality (Q.1)
- Contributions (Q.2)
- Structure (Q.3)
- Presentation (Q.4)
- Other comments