Peer Review System
Help for Editors, Help for Reviewers
Review Form General Questions
- poor, below average, average, good, excellent
1. How original is the work presented in the paper?
- Is the article sufficiently novel and interesting to warrant publication? - Does the study extend previous research in an original way?
2. How significant are the contributions of the paper?
- Is the research question an important one? - Are the findings important enough to warrant publication?
3. Is the content logical and professional?
- Is the article clearly laid out? - Do authors clearly state their hypothesis, describe the methodology, and explain the findings?
4. Is the writing style and presentation appropriate?
- Is the article well-written? - Are figures and tables adequate and complementary to the content?
5. How confident are you in your assessment of the paper?
- Is the subject area of the paper in your field of expertise? - How familiar are you with literature in the field?
- accept, accept w/ revision, rereview after revision, reject
Confidential Comments to the Editor
Comments to the Author
- Originality (Q.1) - Contributions (Q.2) - Structure (Q.3) - Presentation (Q.4) - Other comments