Published by The Society of Fashion & Textile Industry
Frequency : 6 issues per year (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Language : English & Korean
Open Access Journal, KCI, DOI/Crossref, CrossCheck, Google Scholar
Supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies Grant funded by MEST.
Fashion & Textile Research Journal (Fashion & Text. Res. J.) is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly publication of The Society of Fashion & Textile Industry. It was launched in 1999. The journal welcomes practical research that covers industrial application as well asstudies and reviews of the theoretical or aesthetical aspects of fashion and textile studies which contributes to the progress of scholarly researches and eventually to the development of the fashion and textile industry. Some, or all, of the articles in this journal areindexed in DOI/Crossref and Google Scholar. Full text of the Journal is available in http://www.sfti.or.kr and http://www.kisti.re.kr.
FTRJ publishes articles in the following areas:
- Textile science: Advanced technology of textiles and materials; smart textiles; sustainable textiles; functional textiles; dyeing and finishing techniques
- Clothing construction: Technical construction of clothing patterns; apparel manufacturing process; pattern CAD; 3D clothing simulation; smart and functional clothing
- Fashion marketing: Digital media and fashion communication; fashion merchandising; fashion retailing; textile industry; beauty and fashion business; social psychology of fashion; fashion consumer behaviors
- Fashion design: Fashion and textile design; fashion trend analysis; fashion theory, aesthetics and practice; functional and creative fashion design; fashion design education
- History of fashion: History of costumes or traditional dress; historical, cultural, and esthetic aspects of costume; practical and theoretical aspects of traditional costume.
- Beauty & Cosmetology: Beauty culture & history, hair beauty; skin care; make up; nail art; cosmetic theory; beauty industry; beauty service; beauty design; beautuy trend analysis; beauty marketing; beauty consumer behaviors; beauty psychology; beauty aesthetics; beauty education
© Fashion and Textile Research Journal (FTRJ). This is an open access journal. Articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/ licenses/by-nc/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Fashion & Textile Research Journal shall publish and edit the following contents.
1. Research manuscripts : This form of publication represents original research Manuscripts that meet the scope of the FTRJ.
2. Reviews : Invited or submitted papers are accepted.
3. News and reports : Short reports on the academic activities of SFTI.
4. Communications : Research presented at conferences or special lectures hosted by the SFTI.